You have signed up for a monthly recurring subscription to Small Groups Online, or you have received a free month of Small Groups Online as part of a bundle with one of our workshops. We are so glad that you have taken the next step in your journey by deciding to join this experience!
Here’s a quick tour of Small Groups Online.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SMALL GROUPS ONLINE MEETING
Every week we host nearly 100 online small groups! Yes, that’s right, these are private, safe, and confidential online small group meetings hosted via a dedicated web video conference tool and each group is led by our very own vetted, trained, & equipped leaders. Once you select and signup for your desired group you will receive via email the exact web address and details for those weekly meetings.
When you enter your meeting, your leader will welcome everyone in the group and give instructions about how the meeting is formatted, topics that will be covered, and pray for the group. These groups are specifically designed to be a safe space so feel free to share from your own life; no judgment or condemnation will ever be passed onto you from our leaders.
Our leaders are people just like you who are simply further in their journey. They serve as guides during the meeting but are not your personal “coach.” However, they are trained leaders and can offer great insight regarding recovery, whether it be from forms of sex addiction or the impact of a spouse’s infidelity and betrayal.
The meeting also includes a “check-in process.”
During the check-in process, you will have the opportunity to answer questions that serve as talking points. Below we have provided links to the different meeting formats for each type of group we host. We give you these meeting questions ahead of time so that you can be thinking about them in advance of your meeting.
Each meeting lasts approximately 60 minutes.
Watch your email inbox (your spam or junk folder too) for instructions and reminders from [email protected]
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A SMALL GROUP ONLINE
- Go to https://smallgroupsonline.com
- In the upper right-hand corner select “FIND A SMALL GROUP.”
- You will be taken to a page where you will see multiple times and groups to choose from.
- Pick the date, time, and group type/description that best suits your needs and SIGN UP.
- Complete the check out process and you are done!
ATTENDING YOUR FIRST SMALL GROUP ONLINE
- When you schedule a Small Groups Online experience, you will receive two emails with the meeting a link along with a meeting ID. (The first email will be sent immediately. Your reminder email will be sent 24 hours in advance of the meeting you scheduled.)
- For your first meeting, when you click the link provided for your meeting, you will be prompted to download our meeting software called “Zoom.” This software is completely safe to load on your computer or phone.
- Once the program automatically installs it takes you directly to your group meeting.
- Please note that you will not be able to “enter” your meeting until your group leader arrives so just sit tight, the meeting will begin soon!
X3groups are built around the X3pure Workshop.
X3pure is a 30-day online workshop to help you move towards sexual purity and wholeness. You have access to the program 24/7 so that you can go at your own pace and complete the program in your own timeframe. The only requirements are a willingness to participate and a high-speed internet connection. X3pure was developed by seminary-educated pastor, sexual addiction group leader, and author Steven Luff. This program walks you through a “Sexual Sobriety Map,” and provides an explanation of the recovery process from unwanted sexual behavior to the life God has planned for you.
My Pilgrimage groups are built around the My Pilgrimage Workshop.
Although not a theological program, The My Pilgrimage online workshop is led by Christian men. It is an online workshop and support solution with a new approach in breaking free from pornography and sex addiction. Get to the core of real problem and experience freedom in a whole new way.
Recover Groups are built around the Recover Workshop.
Recover is an interactive online workshop and support solution for women who need to recover from sexual betrayal. It’s a place to find healing from the hurt, despair, anger, and isolation that betrayal brings. This workshop is taught by women who have walked through the pain of infidelity themselves and found peace and healing either through restored marriages or even divorce.
If you run into any problems at all, please visit our Customer Support page for more information and assistance from our top-rated staff!